CLO 3D Technical Design Assistant
Company Name: APG & Co. PTY. LTD.
Brands: JAG (Womenswear and Menswear)
Position: CLO 3D Technical Design Assistant
Reports to: Senior Designer
Location: SYDNEY, Australia (Support provide on working Visa and relocation)
JAG is an Australian fashion brand focused on the adventurer on easy to wear effortless to style pieces with sustainability at top of mind made with low impact fibres. We are passionate about innovation and elevating the creative design process. We are looking for a full time CLO 3D Technical Design assistant to join our team to support the next stage of our CLO 3D design and development process.
GO TO LIST
• Part of the Design team to create CLO 3D design/styles from design team’s Seasonal vision/sketches/brief. Collaborating with designers to bring the style to life through CLO 3D pattern execution.
• Create patterns and mock-ups from preliminary design sketches or ideas using 3D CLO software.
• Delivering all styles into CLO 3D in preparation for the 3-month range CLO 3D Style Sign off meeting.
• A sound understanding of pattern making / technical ability to create CLO 3D patterns ready for development samples to be made and production.
• Super user of CLO 3D Software and ability to implement best practices for CLO 3D design/tools and complete all trims on CLO 3D garments.
• Complete CLO 3D colours/prints to Render
• Work closely with the Buying, Technical Teams and Vendors from Development process to final sign off for Production handover.
• Maintain APG’s virtual fabric library testing with KOTITI to be used on CLO 3D design process
• Support and train design team on CLO 3D Design software to upskill tea