- Handle 3D technical drawing and create virtual sample;
- Creating and modifying 3D digital samples;
- Create digital libraries of fabric or Mannequin to be used in 3D Samples;
- Work with merchandisers and designers to understand the requirement of the new product style; and
- Assist in other ad hoc design work if necessary.
- Diploma in Fashion Design or related disciplines;
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in fashion/garment industry;
- Knowledge in patterns making, 3D modeling, Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD and other related design software;
- Knowledge in CLO software will be an added advantage;
- Willing to learn with good communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Fresh graduates are welcome; and
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Our remuneration packages will be commensurate with your QUALITY.
Please send in your application with current and expected salary by quoting the relevant reference number on the subject via
Fax: 2370 7704
Mail: Bossini Enterprises Limited, 2/F, PopOffice, 9 Tong Yin Street, Tseung Kwan O