Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and tobe one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Senior 3D Trainer (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time/Part-time
We are looking for Senior 3D Trainer (m/f/d) for our Product Development & Operations division. You will take overall responsibility across all Product Divisions for introducing, training and promoting independent 3D simulation creation with CLO3D within the design and product development teams. This includes all steps from initial simulation creation to high-end 3D models. You will bring a passion for Digital Product Development and the expertise to connect and inspire the people you teach.
What you can expect:
- Coordination and agreement among the 3D trainers for the creation of training concepts and implementation of internal trainings and workshops
- Lateral leadership and strategic development of the 3D Trainer team
- Reporting to SVP Product Development as well as the Digital Creation Team
- Communicate technical expertise to all design and development teams and suppliers, including the creation and development of 3D simulations in CLO3D and the use of associated digital collaboration platforms (e.g.PLM Collaboration, CLOSET)
- Support in the development of digital workflows within and outside the organization
- Creation of concepts for digital fitting and quality guidelines to ensure consistent simulation quality
- Responsibility for tool testing, as well as software enhancements and their implementation within the teams
- Research, test, elaborate and document methodologies and efficient workflows
- Sharing best practices and learning between all design and product development teams within HUGO BOSS AG
- Continuous innovation and technology scouting as well as independent competence development and constant exchange with our strategic technology partners
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an editor or in a similar position
- You have a good knowledge of cutting, production and processing technology as well as the digital development tool CLO3D(alternatively Vidya, Browzwear)
- High talent for pedagogical knowledge transfer/ teaching skills
- Organized and results-oriented approach to work
- High degree of initiative and agility
- Communication talent and act as a team player
- Very good German and English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model" Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.