Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and tobe one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
3D Trainer (m/f/d)
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time/Part-time
We are looking for 3D Trainers (m/f/d) for our Product Development & Operations division. You will be responsible for one of the Product Divisions to introduce, train and promote the independent 3D simulation creation with CLO3D within the design and product development teams. This includes all steps from initial simulation creation to high-end 3D models. You will bring a passion for Digital Product Development and the relevant expertise to connect and inspire the people you teach.
What you can expect:
- Creation of training concepts and implementation of internal trainings and workshops
- Individual support and contact person for the3D experts
- Administrative support for CLO3D/ CLOSET for all users
- Transfer of technical knowledge within all design and development teams as well as with our suppliers
- Support in the development of digital workflows within and outside the organization
- Creation of concepts for digital fittings and quality guidelines to ensure consistent simulation quality / quality
- Responsibility for tool testing, as well as software enhancements and their implementation within the teams
- Researching, testing, elaborating and documenting methodologies and efficient workflows
- Sharing best practices and learning between all design and product development teams within HUGO BOSS AG
- Continuous innovation and technology scouting, autonomous competence development as well as constant exchange with our strategic technology partners
- Ideally at least 3 years of professional experience as a pattern maker in product development
- In-depth knowledge of cutting, production and processing technology
- Many years of experience in the digital development tool CLO3D (alternatively Vidya,Browzwear) and are familiar with digital product development processes
- Curiosity and enjoyment of new tools and technologies
- High talent in pedagogical knowledge transfer/ teaching skills
- You are a talented communicator and always act as a dedicated team player
- Your working style is organized, results-oriented and characterized by a high degree of initiative
- You have a high degree of agility and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Very good written and spoken German andEnglish skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model" Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.