HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 13,800 employees worldwide. We work passionately and to high standards from the initial idea through to the finished product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Materials Excellence Manager (m/f/d) to join our Materials Excellence team.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for the materials consolidation, its strategic impact and generating economic benefits across all Business Units
- Be a central point of contact within the company for high-level material expertise, which through its central role and networking provides added value for the organization (e.g. knowledge building, workshops, project management)
- Responsible for the content and editorial design of the HUGO BOSS Materials Pool and Modular Creation Toolboxes in exchange with Design / Research & Development in an iterative manner
- Conduct active seasonless research for materials innovations and sustainability independently
- Support the digital transformation of materials within the Business Units in collaboration with the 3D Material Library / DMIx team
- Identify and proactively implement opportunities to achieve better prices to reuse existing resources or to manage delivery /quality problems through active counter sourcing activities
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university, preferably in Textile/ Apparel Sciences
- More than 10 years of dedicated industry experience in international apparel/ footwear within best-in-class multinational companies and the area of raw materials
- Strong expertise in materials research and/ or management, ideally including distinctive know-how about materials sustainability and digitalization
- Project affinity or at best project management experience
- Passion for physical & digital product research and development
- Visionary expert in the field of materials, innovation & sustainability Economically experienced and interested in x-functional work
- Diplomatic, open-minded and interested in connecting people Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.